Well it’s December 31st, New Year’s Eve.
I just want to wish all of you a Happy New Year’s and may your 2013 be filled with many great things, including the upcoming 2013 otoges, K’s second season (which idk if I’ll even be able to watch without my Mikoto-han or Shiro-chan UGH MY KOKORO) as well as great memories with friends and family! I hope 2012 has treated you well! And to all my snakes, congratulations as it’s your year coming up!
As for me, it’s been a pretty great 2012 year~ I got a new PSP because I broke my old phat one lmfao, I passed all my finals and somehow managed to maintain a 4.0 GPA, I’ve reconnected with my long lost twin Alyyn & I’ve made some really great friends within the otome gaming community who are just as creepy and obsessive as I am 8D. I love you all and I hope that we will continue to stay in contact and be friends in 2013!! ♥°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°♥ Thank you, once again, for making my life eventful and meaningful ♥
Looking into 2013 I have decided to establish some goals (for the future, whether they are accomplished in 2013 or not is up to whether or not I’m motivated LOL) specifically for my otoges for 2013 that I wish to share with you all!:
1. Find an otome game with all usagi ikemen in it. (Don’t judge, I LOVE DEM USAGIS)
2. Create a drinking game for Black Wolves Saga and play with all my otome gaming friends. (Let’s face it, a ton of otoge gamers drunk while playing BWS Bloody Nightmare or Last Hope? It would just be one giant hot mess and it would be brilliant ww)
3. Get to know more otome gamers!
4. Improve my shitty ass Japanese ;_; (gotta stop playing otome games in Chinese orz)
5. Blog more! I only posted 12 new posts in 2012… (Of course, I did only just start this wordpress blog in 2012 lol)
6. Stop procrastinating (an unrealistic goal BUT NONETHELESS I WILL TRY MY BEST. GANBARUUU)
Thanks for reading and staying with me through 2012! Good luck on all your New Year’s resolutions, and I wish you a Happy New Year. I hope to see all your lovely faces in 2013!! _(:3」∠)_